There are numerous benefits associated with Kundalini yoga and meditation practice. Physiological benefits include:
- Strengthening the nervous system
- Stretching and developing muscles to cultivate strength and flexibility
- Stimulating the circulation of blood and lymph to cleanse the body of toxins and waste product
- Increasing awareness of the body’s internal processes
Working At An Energetic Level
Kundalini yoga also works at an energetic level, whereby muscles act as energy catalysts influencing energy channels in the body. Strengthening the muscles promotes healthy energy flow through the chakras, which are influenced by pranayam, kriya and meditation.
Kundalini Meditation Is A Process
Kundalini meditation is a process for commanding and transcending the waves of the mind, and regular practice promotes:
- A sense of peace, stability and calm
- Increased awareness, and release of unconscious habit and subconscious fears
- Experience of the infinite through deep connection with the soul.